skip to primary navigationskip to content


How do I get my results?

As with all Cambridge examinations, the formal class lists, indicating the performance of candidates, are published at the Senate House and sent to all Colleges. Faculties and Departments also often post copies of the class lists locally.

Students are notified of the class awarded for the Tripos via CamSIS, prior to publication, and can expect to receive a breakdown of marks through a "College markbook", and as part of their CamSIS record.

College Tutors or Directors of Studies receive the breakdown of marks shortly after publication of the class lists at the Senate House.

If you have not received your results, please contact your College in the first instance.